Answered By: Lewis Zimmerman Last Updated: Nov 22, 2017 Views: 103
You can find OJD court records through the Oregon Judicial Case Information Network (OJCIN).
Full trial court records are available to anyone with a OJCIN account or through kiosks at most circuit court locations.
Free access to Oregon Circuit Court and Tax Court records is available online through the free records and calendar search. This includes:
- Court Calanders
- Basic case information
- Party information
- Event entries
- The disposition of court cases
Useful information for locating a trial court case includes:
- The county where your case was filed
- The date the case was filed
- The names of any of the parties in the case
- The names of any of the attorneys in a case
- What type of case it was, for example Criminal, Traffic, Civil, Family or Probate
- The citation or ticket number in the case